With the world returning back-to-office, Lunchbox Catering 2.1 responds to the spike in catering orders with an end-to-end management suite that increases enterprise sales.
New York, NY /PRNewswire/ - Lunchbox, the enterprise online ordering system that's platformed national and regional QSR brands such as Clean Juice, Wings Over and Papa Ginos, has announced today the launch of Lunchbox Catering 2.1, a reimagined management suite with enhanced backend features that streamlines the guest catering experience from end-to-end.
With 73% of remote companies expecting to return-to-office this year, the demand for workplace catering has increased, promoting 50% faster growth in the catering sector than the overall restaurant industry. Lunchbox introduces Catering 2.1 as a response to industry demand, unveiling an enterprise catering suite that delivers a refined user experience that is built around functionality. With the management suite, restaurants are able to streamline an otherwise segmented ordering platform, allowing loyalty and operations to work cross-functionally.
With Lunchbox Catering 2.1, restaurants will gain access to the following integrative features:
- Order Level Upsells: Suggest additional menu item pairings to add to a guest's cart before they checkout, promoting a higher check average.
- Single Site Ordering: Allow guests to place catering orders directly through the website, turning one-time guests into repeat catering clients.
- Enhanced Modifiers: Menu item modifiers are refined to create an easier ordering experience, limiting guest error across checks.
- House Accounts: Turn one-time guests into repeat catering clients with options to send instant invoices through the House Account feature.
- Call Center Tool: Tap into the Lunchbox Call Center Tool to send quotes, process digital payments, edit orders, access guest order history, update billing, and more.
- Custom Operations: Have full control over catering operations, with access to customize holiday-specific menus, prep/lead-time, payment options, and more.
- Best-In-Class Reporting: With a best-in-class reporting system, restaurants can track catering orders by location, time of day, outstanding orders, and more.
With catered check averages generating higher profits for restaurants, the Catering 2.1 suite offers redesigned features that prioritize cart upsell and checkout success. Backend features include location map pins that display the brand logo, an easy selection for order type, and a display of the order ready time.
"Restaurants often use one partner for catering and another for their online ordering solution — this results in a siloed solution where the two systems are unable to communicate seamlessly and share data," says CTO of Lunchbox, George Istfan. "Lunchbox is eliminating that silo by building an end-to-end platform that encompasses all of an operator's menus and creates a frictionless guest ordering experience for each channel."
Those interested in learning more about Lunchbox Catering 2.1 can visit: https://lunchbox.io/catering-2-point-1
Lunchbox is the modern online ordering system for restaurants to grow their online revenue. Lunchbox enables restaurant chains to take control of their digital growth strategy through its suite of products specializing in app and web ordering, guest loyalty, marketing, catering, and order aggregation to increase sales and strengthen guest engagement. The company has empowered over 5,000+ restaurant locations across the country including Firehouse Subs, Papa Gino's, Walk On's Sports Bistreaux, Clean Juice, and Wings Over. To learn more, visit www.lunchbox.io.