The Kona Torch, with a clean and sophisticated design, is a lovely addition to any garden, deck or beach area.
The newest addition to our line of high-quality copper torches. The Kona Torch, with a clean and sophisticated design, is a lovely addition to any garden, deck or beach area.
The large oil reservoir insures long lasting attractive lighting for any area, (up to 20 hours). The bright hammered copper finish will enhance any decor.
Our exclusive, new security wick/fill combination is made of solid copper casting with coarse threading.
This insures a secure no-leak closure and easy wick control for the flame height of your choice.
- Tiki Torch assembly is 100% copper. Weighing 2.53 lbs.
- Made for AGI Group exclusively using all copper parts and solid copper casting parts for the filler/ wick combination. Copper snuffer included for easy flame extinguishing.
- Pressure-treaded solid mahogany pole
- Lifetime fiberglass wicks
- Solid copper castings for fill and wick management
- No need to cover your torch.
- Beautifully designed and engineered for a lifetime of outdoor enjoyment.
- A lifetime of trouble-fee use; free of rust, corrosion or rot.
- Solid copper will obtain a beautiful copper patina look with age.
- Your mahogany pole will last for many maintenance-free years.
- Long-lasting fiberglass wick. The lamp oil burns, not the wick.
- The 1/2" lifetime fiberglass wick passes through a solid copper casting that threads into the top of the torch providing excellent leak security should the torch inadvertently tip over.
The solid copper cast wick holder also provides for a simple wick adjustment for easy flame control.
- A solid copper snuffer is included for flame extinguishing and may be left over the wick if desired.
- Each tiki torch is 62" high weighing 2.53 lbs. and remains lit even when there is a breeze or it's raining!
AGI Group, Inc., 1951 Porter Lake Drive, Suite E , Sarasota, FL 34240. Tel: 941-377-5336; Fax: 941-377-6516.