Source: FETCO Corporation (Food Equipment Technologies Company)
CBS-31A and CBS-31P Single 2.5 liter gravity pot brewer
ADVANTAGES OVER COMPETITION
- Consistent water volume per brew.
- Electronic controls are more reliable and accurate than mechanical.
- Electronic thermostats, timers, and mercury relays provide the
most reliable consistency - - brew after brew.
- Water is at "Brew" temperature during 100% of the brew cycle.
- Insulated containers maintain serving temperature without warmers for extended periods
Ease of Installation:
- No need to turn down the thermostat during initial fill cycle, because the brewer will not begin to heat until the tank is full of water.
- Thermostat provides +1 / -2 degrees of accuracy minimizing initial calibration.
- All FETCO brewers are tested and pre-set at the factory for temperature and water volume, expediting the installation process.
- Commonality of parts provide for reduced spare parts inventories as well as truck and warehouse space.
- Drain valve provides the safest and most efficient way to drain the brewer on the market.
- Mercury relays needs less periodic replacement than open air contactors.
FETCO Corporation (Food Equipment Technologies Company), 640 Heathrow Drive, Lincolnshire, IL 60069-0199. Tel: 800-338-2699; Fax: 847-821-1178.