Now you can unleash the power of the database upon which the Beverage Marketing Directory is built. Download it via the web, and immediately get started meeting your business objectives!!!
Now you can access our powerful database via the Internet! Search for the categories you need, purchase and download right from our website!
Click here to order the BMC Directory Web Edition
or to customize a database to your specifications!!!
Now you can unleash the power of the database upon which the Beverage Marketing Directory is built. Download it via the web, and immediately get started meeting your business objectives!!! Build it to your specifications, export the data to the spreadsheet/database program you are most comfortable working with, and use it over and over again to generate reports and merge key data other software such as Excel, Access, Word, Act, Goldmine, etc. Use the Beverage Marketing Web Delivery Version to:
- Align sales territories
- Create Targeted Mailing Lists
- Target Your Market - Contact only the prospects most likely to buy a particular product in your line-up
- Manage Customer and Prospect Relationships - Customize the database by adding a record of your day to day dealings with the company, planned follow-up, etc.
- Custom Promotions - Develop customized promotions based on company size, brands they carry, location, etc.
- Mass Faxing
- Phone Contact List
- Merge with CRM Systems - select pertinent records to merge with your CRM system (we suggest that you select only certain fields as the full database is quite robust and might overwhelm some CRM systems)
- Keep track of your competition
Use it all year to maximize your business. How??? Well, suppose you are a supplier to the beverage industry. Here are just a few of the custom reports and targeted marketing activities you can perform using your Beverage Marketing database:
Get Sample Data Here
- Produce a report of companies with more than 50 trucks and run a special promotion for high volume orders
- Locate companies carrying certain brands and develop customized promotion offering brand-specific specifications or products
- Separate companies by territory, state, county or zip code, etc. for use by regional sales people
- Add your own pertinent sales data to the database so managers can track sales results by region, by size of customer, etc
- Merge data with your word processing programs to produce mailing labels
- Search for multiple characteristics to find your best prospects -- is your best customer a small company or a larger one? Do they carry a particular brand or produce or sell a certain volume? Locate them here.
- Merge mailing information with a word processing program to produce personalized sales letters
- Export contact information into your customer relations management software (CRM) so your entire organization can use it to build your business!!!