Source: International Cold Storage Company, Inc.
This product has been designed around environmentally safe HCFC and HFC refrigerants
This product has been designed around environmentally safe HCFC and HFC refrigerants. Units are available for use with R-22 or R-404a refrigerants. The condensing units are available with hermetic, semi-hermetic, discus, and scroll type of refrigeration compressors. The condensing units include weather hoods and safety controls for outdoor use. They are listed with accepted agencies to perform according to established electrical standards.
All units are matched to an appropriately sized unit blower coil (evaporator) based upon the operating conditions specified. The unit blower coils are available in a number of different configurations. Low profile ceiling (adjacent to wall) mount, center ceiling mount and low air throw styles are available. Additionally warehouse medium and heavy duty units are available in high ceiling applications. Please consult with your sales representative regarding your particular needs. The low profile ceiling mount is the industry standard and the most economical selection. All units are available in a choice of defrost systems. These include electric, off cycle (timed), and hot gas.
- Compact Low Profile
- Ambient Fan Cycling
- Heavy Duty Chassis
- Head Pressure Control Valve
- Outdoor Housing
- Fused Disconnect Switch
- Air-Cooled Condensor
- Defrost Timer
- Copper-Tube, Aluminum Fin Condensor
- Heater Contactor (as required)
- PSC Condensor Fan Motors
- Unit Blower Coil Contactor (as required)
- Fan Guards
- Room Thermostat
- Weatherproof Control Panel
- Suction Line Accumulator (Low temperature Units)
- Compressor Contactors (as required)
- Liquid Line Assembly (Drier, Sight Glass, Liquid Charging Port, Solenoid Valve, Thermostatic Expansion Valve, all installed)
- Capacitor & Relay Assembly
- Refrigerant Receiver Tank with Outlet Shut off Valve
- High and Low Pressure Control
- Suction Line Assembly (Filter, Suction Service Valve installed)
- Crankcase Heater
International Cold Storage Company, Inc., 215 East 13th Street, Andover, KS 67002-0425. Tel: 316-733-4088; Fax: 316-733-2434.