Dividers are an economical solution in containing, separating, or isolating different
Dividers are an economical solution in containing, separating, or isolating different environments and are ideal for use where you need flexibility for on-site changing conditions. Divider curtains are easily installed and can be moved with ease, unlike a permanent wall. All of our vinyl curtains are joined together using RF welding technology, creating a bond twice as strong as sewn seams.
Standard Features Include:
- A variety of high quality fabrics that are flame retardant and tear resistant. Some materials have USDA approval, mildew resistance and anti-static.
- 18HTV-18oz. vinyl coat nylon for most applications.
- 40HTV-40oz. vinyl coated nylon for harsh environments
- 14NRV-14mil. transparent PVC for high visibility applications and welding.
- PRV12-12mil. polythene "The economical choice".
- All curtains come standard with edges hemmed and grommets spaced 12" apart across the top only.
Custom Quality Products Inc., 1645 Blue Rock Street, Cincinnati, OH 45223. Tel: 513-541-1191; Fax: 513-541-1192.